Light Limited Super Stock
Updated: Jan 18
Maximum weight Alcohol 6000# Maximum
weight Diesel 6000#
Hitch Height 20”
470 Single 3.4” SB Turbo No Cooler 370 Single 3” SB Turbo
410 Single 3.0” MAF with cooler 315 Twin 3” SB Turbo
360 Twin turbo, (1)turbo 3.4”SB and (1)turbo 3”SB, no cooler (allow slotted for trial)
315 Twin turbo, (1) turbo 3.4 SB and (1) turbo 3” SB, with cooler (allow slotted for
1) Any 3x4 (alcohol/diesel) or 3.0 - 3.4x4 (diesel) smooth bore turbo or less allowed.
No map width enhancement groove. (MWE) except 410ci (Except, 360 and smaller
diesels allowed MWE for trial)
2) All turbo compressor and exhaust wheels must protrude into the housing no less
than 1/8th of an inch.
3) The compressor wheel must measure no larger than 3-inch at the face of the
4) The engine that can run twin turbo are allowed only to run the turbos staged
5) On vehicles allowed to run MAF (slotted)
a. 0.200 MAF enhancement only
b. No forward facing MAF.
6) All turbo compressor and exhaust wheels must protrude into the
housing no less than 1/8th of an inch.
7) Diesel engines that will be allowed to run a 3.4” smooth bore turbo,
the compressor wheel must protrude into the housing 1/8th of an inch
and the compressor wheel must measure no larger then 3.400” at the
face of the compressor wheel.
1) De-cubing allowed
2) Motor must match lineage of the rear and bolt up or be direct OEM replacement
for that brand.
3) OEM heads only. No billet or recast. Must match block and crank. Valves in factory
angle & location, 2 valves per cylinder max.
4) No V-8 alcohol engines
5) Rear of engine must be in stock location for make and model of rear end and
transmission housing, with a maximum tolerance of a 1” adapter plate.
Center section can be removed if not running factory engine. See “Frames” below.
6) No overhead cams
7) No aftermarket recast or billet blocks, OEM only
8) 1.5% tolerance on all cube maximum limits for normal engine wear.
478 Hercules allowed to run without decubing with 0% tolerance on ci.
9) 13mm plunger P pumps max for diesel motors, 1 plunger and injector per cylinder
10) No electronically controlled fuel systems, or secondary form of fuel
11) Computers used for data acquisition only
12) 1.125” deck plate is legal to use.
13) One spark plug per cylinder
14) WATER INJECTION/INTERCOOLERS:
a. Intercooler ice must be in or on tractor at weigh in.
b. Water injection is allowed, recommend VP water.
1) Allow tractors with cast tub (belly)-type frame (ie., Oliver, Cockshutt, White) to
remove complete frame from front of transmission housing. The Engine and clutch
housing to remain in original location and mounted solid as intended by original
manufacturer, with motor mounts in the front and rear of the engine. No engine
cradles. Once the tub is removed the rear of the engine cannot be exceed 60 inches
from the center of the rear axle.
2) Oliver style tractors must also run a SFI 6.2 or 6.3 bellhousing with SFI inspection
sticker in place. If they continue to run the OEM bellhousing they will be required to
run a 6 buckle 4.1 SFI rated blanket.
3) All housings must stay in place, bolted ridged in all other chassis.
4) Tractors must be 2wd. Can run any year sheet metal, but it must match the
manufacturer of the engine. Sheet metal can cross between Heritage lines (examples
Agco/Oliver, Minneapolis Moline, Cummins). For ag rear end tractors the engine
must be in stock location for chassis being used and must bolt to the bell housing
with a maximum of 1"thick adapter plate or OEM adapter plate. Or you can take out
center section and run SFI clutch can (Motor has to be solidly mounted, see Oliver
1) Ag tires or old-style pullers 24.5s or 30.5s only, are allowed. No puller HP, Pro
Pullers, or etc...
1) All component rear end tractors will drop 200 lbs off from ag rear end tractors.
2) For component rear end tractor the back of engine mounts 60 inches from center
of rear axle.
3) Engine must be solidly mounted in chassis Front and rear, no “twist” points.